Measures adopted and general recommendations.
Last update: September 15th
– Alcohol gel available at the entrance to be used compulsorily whenever you enter and leave the space, before ringing the doorbell, the button to open the door and the handle).
– We’ve increased air induction and extraction for more air renewal.
– Alcohol gel and antiseptic solution also available in strategic points of the space so that disinfection is guaranteed whenever necessary (for example before and after use of the canopy).
– Daily there will be disinfection of the common areas.
– Minimum distance of 2 metres per work table is guaranteed, as recommended by dgs.
– Mandatory use of mask, with the following exceptions:a) Wh
en to the computer on your desk.b) At th
e time of meal.c) On the
meeting table with acrylic protection between the gathered.d) I
n videoconference on the phone booth.
– Coworkers who show symptoms of Covid-19, such as cough, fever and difficulty breathing, should not attend in space, and should report their situation to FORJA Cowork + Studio.
– It is not recommended to share objects such as pens, pencils, keyboards and mice.
– Table or chairs are not allowed to be exchanged between coworkers.
– The following stopovers are recommended for lunches in the pantry: 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm // 1:30 pm to 1:30 pm // 14:30 to 15:00.
– Mandatory disinfection of the hands before touching the kitchen appliances (refrigerator, coffee machine and microwave).
– Each of the coworkers should clean the space used on the dining table with antiseptic solution before and after the meal.
– Limit of 4 people to lunch / snack at the same time in the canopy.
– It is mandatory that each person use his own dishes.
– Each coworker will have his or her space in the fridge and it is mandatory to identify their own food/drink (labels and filter pens are available for this purpose).
– Use kitchen paper to clean the dishes instead of a fabric towel.
External events (workshops, events, photo shoots):
– Room capacity limits (we await dgs recommendations regarding the number of people).
– Alcohol gel available at the entrance to be used compulsorily.
– Use of mandatory mask, except for previously combined exceptions.
– Disinfection of the space is guaranteed before and after each event.